Online Return Policy
Here at Paxton Gate, we want you to be excited about your purchase and feel like you have received something truly amazing. Unfortunately, that is not always the case either through the fault of the shipper or some other unforeseen reason. But rest assured that if you find yourself in this situation, we are here to help. We want you to feel comfortable in your purchase and satisfied with your order. Opening a package from Paxton Gate should feel like an adventure into a curious world of wonder but if something goes awry, we've got you covered.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at orders@PaxtonGate.com to receive return authorization. Please note: Items purchased online may not be brought into the store for a refund. They will not be able to process the return there. All online returns must go through the channel listed here.
- Items with out authorization will not be accepted. Damaged items can be returned for a refund or store credit.
- Please provide photos of the damage and an explanation of the return.
- Return requests received within 14 days from the ship date may be replaced, exchanged for other merchandise/store credit, or the original purchase amount may be refunded — less shipping fees — to the original purchaser.
- Return requests received 15 to 30 days from the ship date may be replaced or exchanged for other merchandise/store credit only.
- We do not accept returns after 30 days.
- Return shipping fees will be paid buy the purchaser unless the reason for the return is the fault of Paxton Gate or the shipping company (e.g. incorrect item shipped, broken in shipping, etc.)
Once you have received your return authorization, please send your items to:Paxton Gate
766 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Pre-registration required as materials must be prepared for each student and space is VERY limited. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the date of the class. Cancellations will then be converted to credit that can either be used toward merchandise in the store or to enroll in another workshop. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to a class or failure to show up to a class will result in no refund or transfer. Class takes place at 766 Valencia St, San Francisco.
Instore Return Policy
Our instore return policy differs from our online return policy as the factor of damaged when shipped is eliminated. Instore purchases may only be return for store credit.
- All instore purchases may be returned for store credit with 30 days of the original purchase.
- Damaged items may only be returned for store credit within 14 days of the purchase.
- Please have a receipt of the purchase or another way of identifying the purchase.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us using the messaging system below or send us an email at Info@Paxtongate.com.