Private Shopping Appointment
Thanks for signing up for our new Shopping Experience. You'll be teamed up with a knowledgeable member of the Paxton Gate staff to explore the fascinating curiosities throughout our SF store.
Please fill out the form below so we’ve got ample time to be ready to help you explore...
(Form must be filled out three hours before your scheduled appointment.)
If, by chance, you’ve stumbled on this form before making an appointment, sign up here first and then you’ll be directed to fill this out!
*** THINGS TO KNOW ***
• When you visit the store, you must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for $2.
• When you arrive, we'll take your temperature (no touch). Anyone with a temp of 100.4 or above will not be allowed inside and your registration fee will be refunded.
• Everyone that enters is required to apply hand sanitizer; we know you can't resist touching this stuff!
• No more than four people may attend an in-person shopping experience and groups must stay together while inside the store.
• You are welcome to bring your own shopping bag, but you will need to bag your own merchandise. The staff cannot touch your bag. We will also have paper shopping bags available.
• We would very much appreciate contactless payment options and urge shoppers to pay by one of the many options we offer: Credit & debit cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and credit card “tap-to-pay.” Due to local laws we are required to take cash but hope you will find another option if it is available to you.
• Though our staff will help you while masked and maintaining a safe distance during your visit, as an additional precaution, our register area will be protected by a glass barrier.
• Pin pads, pens and any other customer contact areas will be wiped down after each use.
This is all new to us. If you've got feedback, we'd love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org