Skip to content
Paxton Gate's Favorite Inspirational Sayings
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
- There is always tomorrow. Well, unless there isn't. In that case, it's the end of the world so the best you can hope for is a Mad Max style of existence after the fall of civilization.
- Never go to a gun fight with a knife. You should really avoid both. You will either get hurt or go to jail. Bad outcomes each time. What were you doing to get yourself into that situation? Seriously? You gotta take it easy. (Unless it's the end of the world as mentioned above. Then you should properly arm yourself to deal with bands of marauders that could be confused for burners)
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
- One in the hand is worth two in the bush. This quote is about scouting with falcons but you probably were thinking it was about something else. Get it together.
- If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos…then you probably haven’t completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity…probably has a scapegoat.
- If at first you don’t succeed, get back on the horse. Wait...
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether. This one works for pretty much anything. Give it a try and watch as nothing happens. The results will be obvious.
- Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups. Also, never hang around large groups. That should solve that problem.
- A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits ...or when he is fired for not doing his job because he was reading inspirational sayings on the internet.
- Don't lick 9 volt batteries. That's it. Just don't do it. You will regret it.
- You've got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away. (You're welcome for getting that stuck in your head all day)
- Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools. It's also in the normal dictionary. You know, because it's an actual word.
- Don't take advice from an oddities shop.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh