Things To Know Before You Come To Shop:
- Everyone Must Wear A Mask: If you do not have one, we will provide you with one for a $2 charge
- We Will Be Taking Everyone's Temperature Before They Enter: Using a contactless thermometer, we will be checking for a temperature under 100.4. No one will be allowed with a temperature higher than that.
- We Will Limit The Amount Of Customers In The Store: Only a handful of customers will be allowed in at once. Please be patient with us as we assure a safe environment for you and our staff.
- We Will Not Limit Your Time Inside: Take your time shopping but please be mindful of others waiting outside.
- Stay Six Feet Apart: We ask that you practice social distancing within the store and while waiting in line. Our staff will keep a six foot distance at all times.
- Contactless Payment Preferred: Debt & credit card, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay are all available. In keeping with SF law, we can take cash if it’s your only option.
- Please Be Kind To Our Staff: Let’s remember they are working a non-essential job and they are here to help you.
To our neighbors with Special Needs, Compromised Immune Systems, and Senior Citizens: If you require private access for in-person shopping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-824-1872 and we’d be happy to set up an appointment for you.
Thank you for your support and following the rules above. We are more than excited to see you all soon.