EXCITING NEWS! You could be one of the first people in recorded history to purchase a baby skunk taxidermy in the most convenient way possible because we are now offering curbside pick-up at our SF location! Simply place an online order via the website/IG, drop by our curbside pick up and presto! Plus, you can get your hands on exclusive merchandise that hasn’t hit the website. Don’t feel like using technology to get your shopping done? No worries! Just drop by our curbside counter and let one of our associates give you a hand. Like magic, you’ve got yourself a curio that will not only spark up countless Zoom conversations but could be the most effortless oddity purchase ever made.
Wednesday: 11:00 to 5:00
Thursday: 11:00 to 5:00
Friday: 11:00 to 5:00
Saturday: 11:00 to 5:00 (closed July 4th)
Available by appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get started:
- Select "Free In-Store Pickup" at checkout. Again, this only applies to our SF location. Please allow 24-hours to prepare your order (Mon-Fri). We will contact you via email or phone to let you know when it is ready.
- Follow us on Instagram @paxtongate where we'll showcase products not available online. It's the perfect time to stock up on house plants and other curio!
- Check back for details about virtual shopping tours of Paxton Gate. We are moving into the VR realm!
- Email us here (Lydia at Manager@paxtongate.com) if you've got something special you're trying to find or if you have any other questions.
If you choose to pick up your order, please remember to do the following:
- Wear a mask. This is not optional.
- Respect our employees' space and do your best to keep your distance at all times.
- While waiting in line, please follow the markings on the sidewalk and remain 6 feet away from other customers picking up their order.
- Bring an ID to verify who you are so that we can easily and quickly find your order
- Wash your hands before leaving the house and once you return.
We couldn’t be more excited and honored to be open for our amazing community. Inspiring curiosity and a love for the natural world drives us. Being able to share that with all of you is something we sorely missed. So come on by, say hello, and be one of the first people in history to purchase a woolly mammoth pelvic bone at curbside. History will favor your bold move and remember you for your daring desire for oddities. We can’t wait to see you!