- 3 SEPARATE 300-PIECE PUZZLES IN ONE: The set includes three separate 300-piece adult puzzles stored in individual sections in the box, to be completed separately or mixed all together for an extra challenge. Each finished puzzle is 12 x 12".
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK FROM BRYAN NASH GILL: Each of the puzzles features a unique piece of art from Bryan Nash Gill, created from cross section prints that capture the great beauty and power of trees in exquisite detail.
- STUNNING KEEPSAKE STORAGE BOX: The beautiful box is designed to make a stunning addition to any shelf or coffee table when not in use. The box measures 10 x 5 x 3.25".
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Each of the puzzles has a different color on the bottom of its pieces for simple sorting and reboxing. Quality control checks during production ensure there is virtually no puzzle dust.
- GREAT FOR GIFTING: A perfect gift for puzzle lovers, nature lovers, holidays, and more.
- ILLUSTRATED BY ARTIST BRYAN NASH GILL: Connecticut-based artist Bryan Nash Gill created large-scale relief prints from cross sections of trees, revealing the sublime power locked inside their arboreal rings. His subjects were rescued from the woods surrounding his studio and printed by pressing the contours of the rings until the intricate designs transfer from tree to paper.
Escape to a world of arboreal beauty with this three-in-one puzzle box set featuring the majestic woodcut prints of artist Bryan Nash Gill.
Each piece of art in this unique three-puzzle set captures the great beauty and power of trees in exquisite detail. The 300-piece puzzles are stored in individual sections in the box, to be completed separately or mixed all together for an extra challenge. Each puzzle has a different color on the bottom of its pieces for simple sorting and reboxing. When not puzzling, the box makes a stunning addition to any shelf or coffee table. Woodcut: Three Puzzles is the latest addition to our bestselling Woodcut series.
All orders ship same or next business day with exception to oversized items. Those items will be identified in the description (Items such as large taxidermy, skulls or exceedingly heavy minerals).
If the subtotal of your order is over $98 the shipping is free (the discount is applied automatically to the cart at checkout)
If there is an issue with your order or something arrives damaged, we will refund or replace the item.
Oversized items are only available for pick-up or if you arrange the shipping yourself. This will be indicated in the item description. However, we do have a very reliable and affordable option for shipping. For more information, please click here. We can also work with a shipping provider of your choosing.
For more information, please email us at Orders@PaxtonGate.com