The most low-maintenance pet ever!
- Preserved and fixed with Formalin and stored in 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Specimens are nontoxic unless ingested, and free of any harmful biological or chemical material.
- Keep the container lid sealed tightly.
- If over time the alcohol that the specimen is stored in begins to evaporate or become cloudy or discolored, refill the container with more 70% alcohol.
- As a precautionary measure, ensure that your wet specimen is not stored in direct sunlight or extreme heat.