Calathea Rufibarba plant, 8" pot, only available for curbside pick-up at our San Francisco location. We are unable to ship plants. Please choose local pick-up at checkout.
- Native to South America.
- Also known as the Furry Feather or Velvet Calathea due to its fuzzy underleaf.
- Does best in bright, indirect light.
- Not suited for intense, direct sun.
- Enjoys moist soil. Water whenever top of soil feels slightly dry but avoid over watering and provide good drainage.
- Enjoys humidity and warm temperatures.